- The Psychology of Brand Building and why this works best.
- How to find out exactly what your customers want.
- You'll know exactly what questions to ask and the special way you ask those questions.
- Where to find out more information about your customers to get an even better understanding of them.
- How to develop your brand positioning strategy so you stand out from your competitors.
- How to develop your brand story in a way that makes customers want to take action.
- How to properly price your products/services so it makes immediate sense to customers. (Hint: It has everything to do with your brand story).
- How to properly align your customer's needs and your product/service offering.
- How to create the messaging strategy that gets customers to take action.
- Anyone who wants to build a scalable brand that builds instant emotional connections with customers that make them want to buy.
There’s a ton of information about How to Build a Brand!
But how much of it is actually correct? Does this stuff really work?
Some people tell you that the name of your brand and the colors you choose are what matters but then why do Brands in completely different industries that have the same colors mean completely different things to customers?
I don’t think your name and color science has no bearing but that certainly can’t be it, amirite?
Statefarm and Target both use red but I can bet most people don’t feel as excited to talk to their insurance agent as they do to go to Target!
So then how does building a brand really work?
How do we build a brand that’s scalable and drives massive sales?
That’s what I’m going to teach you in this course
You’ll have lifetime access to this training and any updates in the future.
Plus you’ll also receive access to a bunch of free tools like:
- The Brand Strategy Workbook to help walk you through the process
- A helpful spreadsheet that will help you work out some of the math of your marketing campaigns
- A Social Media Cheatsheet
- A guide to help you uncover your customer’s real pains and the gains they’ll get from using your Brand.
- Any other tools I can find to stick in here.
- A one-time discount code for another training on building a scalable business model.
So if you want to know
- The psychological principles that affect how a customer sees your brand.
- How to ask your customers the right questions to get the answers to help your business grow.
- How to know exactly when a customer is ready to buy.
- What tools you can use to gather and analyze this information.
- How to position your brand so that your competitors find it hard to imitate thus creating a blue ocean for your company.
- How to build a brand story that instantly connects with your customers and builds loyalty.
- The right price to charge that makes purchasing a no brainer for your customers
- How to set up your products and packaging so your customers love it so much that they tell a friend.
- Which words to use and how to write your message so that it instantly resonates with customers.
Then sign up for this course ASAP.
See you inside!!!